1.1 Information that relates directly to you (e.g. your name and address).
1.2 Information that does not directly identify you (e.g. how you might browse our website or use our Apps).
(1) Your IP address through the placement of cookies );
(2) Location data, which might be gained through your IP address or GPS data.
2. Accessing and updating your personal information
2.1 You can update your details and marketing preferences by accessing your account pages on the website, by emailing email@example.com.
2.2 You have the right to access the personal information held about you. To obtain a copy of that personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have to provide proof of identification.
3.1 A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites. When we refer to “cookies” we include other technologies with similar purposes.
3.2 We use the following types of cookie:
(1) Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and help us to build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We might use that information to serve advertisements that might be of particular interest to you on our and other websites. (2) Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions.
(3) Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
3.3 We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
4. Accessing and updating your personal information
4.1 You can update your details and marketing preferences by accessing your account pages on the website, by emailing email@example.com.
4.2 You have the right to access the personal information held about you. To obtain a copy of that personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.. You will have to provide proof of identification.